Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Jane


Well, it's been a long time coming to this point but here's the first two rows of my Dear Jane Quilt. This one is my "Perfection is Highly Over-Rated" Jane. I have almost another two rows done but am missing one or two here and there. I'll try to post a better picture another time. Super Bowl is on so DH won't be real happy if I ask him to try again!

I also have a second Jane going--"Little Jane Blues" which is done with the same background and different blues that I like. I'm just enjoying the journey and trying not stress if the little 4-1/2" blocks take me a while to complete.

As you can see--not perfect--just like me!

3 comments:

Jacqui's Quilts said...

First two rows look great and I even looked at the large picture :-).

Great job! Love those splashes of red in some of the blocks.

Jacqui in Canada

Granna Judy said...

I think it looks wonderful! Good job -- can't wait to see more!

Jeanne said...

Your first two rows look wonderful! Keep stitching those blocks!