Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Siggie Fever

OMG! I've caught Siggie Fever!

The DJ group just had the "big swap" and I submitted my siggies. Wasn't really sure I wanted to do it but I joined the list just after last year's swap and felt SO left out when everyone got their beautiful siggies in the mail. Didn't want to go through THAT again!

So I made my 135 siggies and sent them in. We don't have all the siggies back yet (Wonderful Deb Giggles is swapping them out but waiting for stragglers before sending them out to us), but another swap was started--a Christmas Swap! I can't wait! My mind keeps going round and round and round--what do I want to do on my Christmas siggie? So many ideas, finally decided to wait and see what everyone else's look like before I make a decision.

I also joined the International Siggie list. So far I've only gotten the one from the host of the swap, Annalies. But it is beautiful. It has little sock monkey "see no, hear no, speak no evil" on it! She's been collecting them since she was 15 and says she has a lot of them. I can't wait for more! I'll need to send a few out and see what happens.

From what I can see online there are many siggie addicts out there. I hope to exchange with all of them! Ok, maybe just lots of them?

No comments: