Sunday, May 4, 2008

We made "bags"!



My UFO for April was to make a Tammy Tadd tote bag that I had purchased the stuff for almost a year ago. The directions were so hard to follow that I just didn't even want to attempt it. But...the quilt quild picked that number so that was the project that was due. Guess what?! I did it! Not only was it MUCH easier than I thought it was going to be, but I so enjoyed doing it that I went on and made the small bag!

Then my daughter wanted me to teach her to make one so I made one for the other daughter while I taught!

The doggie fabric is my tote (DUH!), and the orange/blue batik bag is my purse. My daughter made the red & green bag--it has Charlie Brown & Lucy golfing! And I made the purple & white bag for my other daughter. I used alphabet fabric because she's a teacher.

My youngest & I had a lot of fun making them!

No comments: