Sunday, March 23, 2008

Too Long!

Wow! It seems like just yesterday that I posted. Time flies when...

A lot has happened over the last month--none of it has been incredibly important.

The Dear Jane group on yahoo has been busy with the quilt police, the WIP-fairies, and the UFO-fairies (UFO-fairies are totally undesirable and many of them seem to live at my house!).

I've decided I started too much and joined too many groups this year (two B.O.M.s, Thimbleberries, DJ x 2)--thus this year I will just try to keep some semblance of sanity and try to keep up. Of course, AFTER I decided I was already involved in too much then I signed up for the "Siggy Swap" in the Dear Jane group. Hopefully I'll still be married at the end of the year!

My daughter and grandson spend weekends with us so SOMETIMES I don't feel that I get much done on the weekends. Wouldn't trade them though! I really cherish the time they spend with us.

Will update with a few pictures later.

Happy Easter All!

No comments: