Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Best Intentions!

The best intentions...I really thought I would get a chance this weekend to upload some photos and learn how everything works. Unfortunately, my new computer didn't get set up until Sunday night and I have had company ever since. So...maybe next weekend? No, too close to Christmas now, too many Christmas gifts to finish... Sounds just like a procrastinator, right?

Both my daughters and both my grandchildren will be over tonight for supper. I'm really looking forward to seeing them all! Tomorrow my grandson will be six! He's really excited. Saturday will be his "official" party. But Gramma can give him presents tonight!

Worrying about all the people getting hit by the ice & snow storms...I'll be saying a prayer for them and hope you will too.

Dear Jane...dear jane...? What's dear jane? haha. After Christmas!

No comments: