Saturday, December 15, 2007

Photos Today?

We finally got a new computer this week. It's all set up and I'm using it now! Of course, I want to upload some pictures from my digital camera! But...I can't find an instruction book for the computer (my dh set it all up) and I can't figure out where to plug in the memory stick! Arghhhhhh!

I took pictures of several things to post on my blogspot. I have one of my grandson playing tic-tac-toe on the quilted tic-tac-toe "board" I made him. I took one of the crayon apron I made for my granddaughter for a Christmas gift. One of my current quilt in process...several of my sewing room...

Dh is at work today (this is his really busy season). He had December 2nd off and has worked every day since. He gets another day off the 22nd and after the New Year he will revert to a regular schedule. Happens every year. I say goodbye to him at Thanksgiving and "see you next year"! But I'm still hoping he'll take a look later and show me where to put the memory stick so I can upload my pics!

Grandson was so cute--he turned six years old on Wednesday. But his favorite gift isn't the "golfing thing" my dh picked out for him--it's his "stars and circles" quilt game! He LOVES all things quilty! What a great kid!

Wondering if my granddaughter will do the same thing at Christmas when she gets her quilt from grandma that she did last year. Last year she opened the box and climbed into it! She didn't even want to take the time out to take the quilt out of the box! She was not quite two years old. Now she's a big girl of almost three years old, think she's learned that it's easier to wrap up in a quilt that isn't in a box? haha.

Right now it's sleety, snowy, freezing rain outside. But it's going to turn to all rain a little later (then back to snow but we won't think about that!).

Well, more later if I can figure out the pics! Have a great day!

No comments: