Friday, December 7, 2007

Getting Started

Oh my gosh--I can't believe how easy this was to get started!

Welcome to my blog! Not that I'll have anything interesting to say--this blog will most likely contain comments about my children, grandchildren, dogs, maybe my spouse, and my quilts or quilting.

As soon as I get my new computer at home I'll start adding photos and more info.

At work today but would rather be home with the dogs--sewing! It was icy this morning and one of my boys (dogs) fell down the steps. Since he has hip dysplasia I'm going to be really worried about him all day. I'll go home early and check on him.

Hopefully more of interest at some point in the future.

Suzanne

7 comments:

Linda in Tijeras said...

Suzanne,

Ooh...I think I'm first to post to your blog.

I hope your dog is okay...what kind is he?

Linda in Tijeras

Suzanne H said...

Thank you! I have two wonderful Golden Retrievers. Apollo is the one with hip dysplasia. I thought I had checked out his breeder before I got him but apparently not well enough. Oh well, better he's with me than with someone that would just put him down.

Jeanne said...

Welcome to blogland! I hope you will enjoy this adventure and share lots of quilts with us.

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Yay! Your first blog post. May you have many more and learn how to post photos!

Caron in Michigan
http://blog.caronmosey.com

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging. Can't wait to see your pictures!

Lynn in Texas

Linda in Tijeras said...

Suzanne,

Oh...I love Golden Retrievers. Poor Apollo! Is he okay today after his trip down the stairs?

We have a Corgi who at this moment is cuddled up to me on the couch. She's a little girl but she usually manages to end up with her share of the couch and half of mine before too long.

Have a great day!

Linda

Suzanne H said...

Apollo is fine. The way he was acting when I got home from work on Friday you would never have known that he had taken a spill down the steps!

Thank you for asking!

There's a lot to be said for having a small dog--it's so much easier for them to be a lap dog--my golden boys think they are lap dogs but my lap sure doesn't!